Families will be able to access the Family Enrollment Portal starting on Monday, May 8 through Friday, August 11 by clicking here and logging in
- You can use the same email and password that you used when you created the Newark Enrolls application! Or, if you have not set up an account, you may set up a new account and link your students to your account.
The Family Enrollment Portal is a resource for families to manage student enrollment. A parent/ guardian will be able to review and update the following information immediately:
- Review your child/ren’s current school placement and waitlist status
- Download a PDF of your child/ren’s match letter for the purposes of registration
- Change your child/ren’s school enrollment to another available school and receive a match immediately (Newark residents only)
- Review and update family and student contact information
- Add child/ren onto PK waitlists (Newark residents only) and charter school waitlists (Newark and non-Newark residents)
The Family Enrollment Portal will replace the appeals process used in years past.
If you do not have access to a computer or the Internet, you can visit the Family Support Center located at 765 Broad Street and open Monday through Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm to receive a school placement for the 2018-2019 school year.
If your child requires pre-kindergarten and you are seeking a seat at a community-based private provider, please contact them directly. You can find locations and contact information in the guidebook pages 17 – 25.
Students who receive special education services (have an IEP) or who require bilingual services must visit the Family Support Center at 301 West Kinney, Monday through Thursday, 9:00am – 3:00pm to receive a school placement that meets their needs.
Parents/guardians can only change their children(s) school enrollment once per student using the Family Enrollment Portal. Families who need to change their school again should visit the Family Support Center to receive additional support.